For the first time I gave a presentation at a Drupalcon. I was a bit nervous at first, but all ended up well with some nice reactions from other people. It also convinced me completely that I should separate all MediaRSS functions in the PicLens module into a separate contrib called MediaRSS API. Not sure when I'll get to this, but it's the most logical thing todo, but I first need to clean up my issue queue since I didn't had a lot of time this week to work on my existing projects.
On the contrary, I had a good time networking at Szeged Drupalcon meeting a lot of new people and catching up with the ones I knew. I also started working on Views UI Permissions after some brainstorming with old colleagues after the last session on thursday. The first version was online friday morning, so in a way I did my own code sprint. And I was one of the winners of the Testing Party, hurray! And a first little test ended up in MediaRSS support for Kris Vanderwater's Imagefield Gallery project.
Anyway, back in Belgium now, allready counting off to the next Drupalcon. Big thanks to the Drupal community, you guys so rock!