For a custom project, we use a taxonomy to tag nodes. Some terms have their own page, while others redirect to a node. The search on the site has one index which contains both nodes and terms, but the terms which are redirecting shouldn't show up when viewing a search results page. While it's possible to use hook_search_api_index_items_alter(), a nicer way to exclude them is by using a processor plugin so you can enable them in the UI per index. The relevant code is underneath. Adjust to your own likings - and maybe inject the service if you want to as well :)
It's been little over a month now since I've started playing on the piano, reading notes, studying easy tunes and I have to say: it's big fun! Can I play the Moonlight sonata already ? Of course not, but I have still 8 and a half months to go, so no stress. As I explained in the first post, I will try and share my progress every month, so this clip is already a bit longer. And it features me, actually playing. I won't tell you the number of takes before I had one without mistakes :)
I've had my site for quite some time now, the internet archive goes way back to 2002 even! To be fair, most of the content until 2007 wasn't that interesting (not sure what makes me think it is nowadays though, but okay ... ), but it was mostly the primary source of well .. me :). Apart from that, I also use Twitter, but I want to turn this around and let my site be the primary source.
I like personal challenges. For 2018 my main goal is being able to play Piano Sonata No. 14 (aka Quasi una fantasia or Moonlight Sonata) by Beethoven. To make it even more stressful, december 8 has been set as tentative date where I will perform the piece in public, a bet I made with my father in law. Place to be is a small church in Zevergem, Belgium, which has great acoustics.